General Tournament Informationu. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
COVID-19 Guidelines In Franklin CountySeptember 26, 2020
September 26, 2020
Coaches and Admins,
1. Please check your schedules for updates, TONIGHT! Make sure you have the correct time. The correct schedule on www.dublinunitedchampionscup.com.
2. Make sure that you have submitted all documentation AND paid!
3. Please adhere to all COVID-19 rules.
4. PLEASE do not plan to arrive until 30 minutes prior to your game! The gap between games is for social distancing, not extended warm-ups. Arriving early will result in NOT finding a parking spot.
5. Do NOT park on Houchard on the back side of the park. Cars will be ticketed ($125 ticket, I believe).
6. Do not park on the grass.
7. Due to COVID-19 restrictions. the City preferred we NOT serve concessions (counter to the arrive, play and leave concept).
8. We will have gatorade and water near the concession stand area for sale. No food will be available.
9. Team tents are not permitted as they would violate social distancing rules.
10. T-Shirts and Team Photo vendors are available -- and are generally a big hit with our teams.
11. Please do not gather after games. We understand this is counter to a "normal" tournament environment, but, we are know where we are.
12. We should have full referee crews this weekend. Text 614-515-9300 if your field does not have 1, 2 or 3 referees.
13. The 1st and 2nd place teams in each age group will receive trophies. The procedure will be published on Saturday. We have to avoid the concept of mass gatherings as we do our ceremonies.
14. Make sure to confirm your score on the scorecard AND online. Text 614-515-9300 if there is an issue.
15. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please text 614-515-9300 and 614-381-1170.
Enjoy the weekend!
Dublin United Champions Cup Director
^ Back to the top
We all MUST follow the State's Guidelines concerning COVID-19.
1. Masks are REQUIRED of all spectators including to/from the field. You will be asked to put on a mask or leave if not wearing one.
* Written medical exemptions are required to not wear a mask.
2. Maintain social distancing at all times.
3. Spectators, please stay IN CARS until 10 minutes prior to kickoff time.
4. Wash hands regularly.
5. Make sure to check for symptoms before leaving the house for the game.
6. Players (10 and over) are to wear masks when not on the field.
7. Please proceed to cars immediately after the game -- do not congregate -- another game is following yours!
8. Any issues with compliance, please contact 614-515-9300 via TEXT.
We are not asking you to agree with these guidelines, we are REQUIRING you to follow them in order for the kids to be able to play!
Ken^ Back to the top. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .